Hello nice people!
My name is Elif. I’m here to share my love of reading as well as the beautiful things that catch my eye.
I am interested in a lot of things so I try to read as much as I can. Japanese literature excites me, but I want to read at least one author from each country. My favourite genres are fiction, literary fiction, contemporary fiction, nonfiction, art, memoirs and travel. I also like books that combine art and literature or food and culture.
You can contact me by sending me an email at hello(@)elifthereader.com.
I would love to hear from you!
- I’m an expat living in one of the most amazing cities in the world!
- I’ve majored in Translation & Interpretation and International Relations.
- Whenever I see a bookstore, I spend at least twenty minutes staring at books. No excuses.
- I have arachnophobia. I’m trying to get over it.
- I think I like Japanese literature best.
- If I don’t eat fruit in a day, I think I’ll be ill.
- I hate talking while riding in a car.
- I LOVE Van Gogh and impressionism.
- I spend a lot of time browsing home plans. I don’t know why.
- I’m married to the most amazing guy I know.
- If I see someone cry, I’ll end up crying as well.
- I hug trees and talk to squirrels when nobody is looking.