Hello nice people!
My name is Elif. I’m here to share my love of reading as well as the beautiful things that catch my eye. I’ve been blogging about books in Turkish for at least 12 years, and because I now live in another
I am interested in a lot of things so I try to read as much as I can. Japanese literature excites me, but I want to read at least one writer from each country. My favourite genres are fiction, literary fiction, contemporary fiction, nonfiction, art, memoirs and travel. I also like books that combine art and literature or food and culture.
- I’m an expat living in one of the most amazing cities in the world!
- I’ve majored in Translation & Interpretation and International Relations.
- Whenever I see a bookstore, I spend at least twenty minutes staring at books. No excuses.
- I have arachnophobia. I’m trying to get over it.
- I think I like Japanese literature best.
- If I don’t eat fruit in a day, I think I’ll be ill.
- I hate talking while riding in a car.
- I LOVE Van Gogh and impressionism.
- I spend a lot of time browsing home plans. I don’t know why.
- I’m married to the most amazing guy I know.
- If I see someone cry, I’ll end up crying as well.
- I hug trees and talk to squirrels when nobody is looking.